[alfa] Re: 3rd brake light bulbs on 164S and 91-> Spider

Sonny,
I don't have hte number right in front of me, but it's a halogen bulb with two posts sticking out the end of it, available at WalMart for about $6 a piece. I replaced all 4 on my '91 Spider's brake light over the winter. I used to know the number but a recent hard drive crash wiped out all my records. :-(
Johnathan

Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 17:18:45 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
From: Sonny <maxid@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] 3rd brake light bulbs on 164S and 91-> Spider
I am trying to locate replacement bulbs for my third brake light, the one with four bulbs located under the spoiler on a 164 S. It happens to be the same lamp as used on a 91-> Spider if that is any help.
I would like the standard number used for this type bulb. I am sure it must have a number just like H4 and 1157 are well-known bulbs for other applications. The owners manual and electrical manual are not informative and the parts CD only lists the whole assembly. I didn't find anything in the archives either.
Sonny
'91 164 S
Baltimore, MD