[alfa] sparks plugs

Dear All, my spider is back on the road after a very costly engine trasplant. It all started with a burnt valve, which according to  the mechanic (alfa mechanic) was probably caused by the previous owner(s) use of HOT spark plugs. I don't remember what plugs were in the car when I got it two summers ago, but they were single anode type. I changed them shortly after with Golden Lodge, but the damage was already done. Moral of the story, don't be cheap with  the plugs, experiment at your own risk!

TonyG.

87 spider Grad.