Re: [alfa] Spark plug replacement schedule

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:56:04 -0700 JGolston <jgolston@domain.elided> wrote:

>   I'm trying
> to baby the engine to delay a rebuild -- how often should I change the spark
> plugs?  I'm using NGK's since rumor has it they are less likely to foul.

a lot of people really prefer bosch platinums in this application.

i actually like the OE type Golden Lodge quite a lot. the older Lodge
plugs that were available back in 87 (when i bought my Milano) had
issues, but the later ones last a long time and work well.

a copper NGK is probably good for one year. a lodge or a bosch
platinum should go quite a lot longer.

richard