Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:50:12 -0400
From: Forza <headroom@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Relay in headlight circuit

Hello Again....  I have installed Bosch E4 headlights...  Fred D (still
miss him) once told me if I used them I should install a relay to protect
the column switch from burning out from the extra current drain...    If
you have made this mod or know of it please advise as to parts and location
of installation...

Many thanks
Gabriel Forzano
86 Spider Veloce - Rosa