[alfa] 164 Windshield

Michael Smith is having difficulty locating a windshield for a 164. After
several years of body shops saying that I should replace the windshield on
my 164 because it was pitted -but with no holes or cracks- my insurance
company readily agreed and so it was changed. The new windshield was tinted
and -I think- heated as well. Soon after that a truck without mud flaps
threw a stone that hit and cracked the new windshield. The replacement was
replaced. The work was by done by Apple Auto Glass which chain seems to
cover Canada. Apple had the windshield in stock and it was delivered to
their branch the same or the next day. If you have problems locating a
windshield Michael let me know and I'll check here in BC.  Ted, Vancouver,
1991 164S.