[alfa] extra fuse in '81 spider

I have a '81 spider - California car (maybe extra smog
stuff), with intermittant intermittant wipers.  I was
looking for the relay the other day and ran across an
extra fuse, a relay (possibly what I was looking for)
and some other electronics attached to the under side
of the dash on the passengers side.  The owners manual
includes a wiring diagram, but no locations, nor any
reference to what these mystery parts are.  Can
someone help me?
Thanks,
Tom

=====