Ronal wheels was RE: [alfa] 1993 164S For Sale

Just wondering where "Ronal" wheels can be obtained from? I've not
seen these on the Australian market, however I saw a website where
someone had put them on an Alfetta GTV and they looked great. They
were similar in style to the wheels on the SZ.

I'm looking for a set of 15" mags for my Alfasud (same offset and
fitting as the 4 stud Alfetta). Does anyone have any other
recommendations?

~Benjamin W.
(Alfasud series 2 and 3, Alfetta sedan)

Posted for a local friend. I have seen it and driven it. No other interest
other than to see it go to an appreciative owner! I believe he is eager to
sell it.

1993 164S - Red/black leather, sunroof, 5-spd, all S options. 130K. The car
is
in nice shape, interior quite good, paint OK. Very little rust - has not
been
driven in salt past few years.

Recent partial restoration included: new lower springs, L shocks, strut
bearings, A-arms, trailing arms, rear calipers, radiator, clutch slave. Has
relatively new S center section muffler and Stebro rear muffler. Ronal
wheels,
15 x 7 with new tires.

Needs a good home - $3900.

Direct Contact: James Laughlin, Burlington VT, 802-660-0736,
jameslaugh@domain.elided

For picture, see Classifieds at the AONE website
(http://www.velocissima.com/)

PS. I'll give you a ride from the Convention to James' house & you can drive
it home!