[alfa] Canadian 164 owners and windshields

I just called my glass shop and they no longer list the 164 windshield as
available and say it is now a "dealer only" item. Ha. I didn't tell the
helpful young lady on the phone that there are no dealers anymore!

Anyone in Canada having trouble, or success, sourcing a windshield? Mine is
currently OK but here in Calgary we tend to lose  a windshield every 3-6
years and this one is now 6 years old. I believe they eventually develop a
condition known as stone magnetism if left in the car long enough.

Plus, I have the dreaded windshield header rust that needs attention and
can't be fixed without pulling the windshield which you don't want to do if
spares are not readily available.

I await input, at your leisure, gentlemen.

Cheers

Michael Smith
White 1991 164L
Original owner