[alfa] Wellington New Zealand

Apologies for the non-alfa content. I know there are a few people on the list
that reside in Wellington, New Zealand. I will be in wellington between the
23rd and 26th of this Month, before heading South to Christchurch. Could any
of these guys tell me if there are any interesting events or sights to see
while in Wellington? To make this sort of Alfa related, any Alfa events or car
related stuff in general going on during this period? Please e-mail me direct
at sashan(nospam)@domain.elided.

Regards,

Sasha

Remove (nospam) to get my real e-mail address.