[alfa] more sun visor stuff

hey, it beats diesel stuff...

Anyway, Biba's note about sun visors reminded me that I am in need of
one of those little clip things that hold the sun visor inner end up
next to the headliner (it's a GTV-6)  Mine, on the passenger side, is
broken and it lets the visor hang down at an annoying angle.  If anyone
has one I'd pay the coupla bucks needed to get it off your (parts) car
and onto mine.

And, on those convertible type cars, the sunvisors in the up position
add downforce and improve handling.

John