[alfa] flasher and fuel pressure

The restoration of my 75 Spider is just about finished ( thanks to Mark Denovich you can see it's progress at http://alfa.denovich.org/Alfa/RussTine), but there a couple of issues left to deal with.
1. The flasher had been replaced by PO with a standard 550 flasher, and it's terminals are not marked the same as the original. I put it in the way it was wired when I got the car, but as long as the battery is connected the directional indicator stays on. The directionals work properly, and the indicator flashes properly when signaling. Currently the red wire is on the X terminal, the double connector with a black wire and white/black is on the L terminal, and the blue/black wire(indicator lamp) is on the P. At this point the indicator lamp is unplugged, and the directionals work fine. It was over 4 years ago when I started this project, but I assume this was working then. I have tried different wiring combinations with no luck. Does anyone have any recomendations for this?
2. Initially,the fuel pressure lamp styaed on all the time. After replacing the pressure switch, the lamp comes on at first, then if I rev the engine the lamp goes out and stays out. If I do not rev the engine after starting the lamp remains on at idle. Is this normal?
Thanks,
Russ Tine
75 Spider
87 Milano