[alfa] Milano Frame Damage?>

Hi,
Was at the body shop this morning getting a quote on some of the rust, they
told me I had "frame damage" and the frame in the rear was "partly collapsed".
They did mention the way the car was "uneven" was weird, but that is with all
Milanos, jacked up on one end or the other.. Is there an easy way to tell if i
have "frame damage". Will go to different body shops tomorrow and get
different opinions
Monty

---