[alfa] Alfa Milano driveshaft ...many thanks

Thanks to everyone that offer and shared their comments and expertise, after
reading all the posts I feel like I have done this job before :-)

The spares are on the way and this Saturday I should be getting under the
Verde, afterwards I will reporting the outcome (hopefully not a cry for help),

and who knows, like Dave said  "you will be a better man after you do
this'... Ha!

Thanks again and best regards,

Gilles

'88 Verde