[alfa] Compression

Guess I don't understand the need to worry about compression ratios on stock Alfas.  My '74 GTV with Spica runs 10:1 pistons and does just fine on premium unleaded.  In fact, I run a little more max advance than the book calls for.  No pinging at all.  As far as enriching the Spica at high loads, I believe you can achieve some enrichment at high rpm/throttle angles by running in the "F" freezing position all the time.  I don't think this affect low rpm running.

Erik