RE: [alfa] E-brake won't catch

In my case this was caused by wear on the doohickey inside the brake handle.
Said doohickey engages the crescent shaped, toothed whachamacalit.
Scavenging the brake handle from an abandoned 83 Spider made it all better.

(See #14 in the attached image)

John Paradiso
Nominatively challenged in Northampton, MA