[alfa] drive shaft

Hey guys. I have found that removing all 6 bolts from the rear yoke and drive
shaft eliminates the need to loosen the front cross member. On my own cars I
have those bolts with the splines in them removed and I have replaced them
with some "normal" high tensile ones. I only have  2lt drive lines and I know
alfa in there infanite wisdom changed the configuration of these several times
however thats what works for me. Also I never get to concerned about balance
issues as I have never had any problems.
Sure mark everything but Its never something that bothers me. Maybe I have
been lucky because you certainly here of people having issues.
Dean