[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #137 Bobcor/Stevens Alfa

Bob Cozza was the speaker at the AROC convention last year, and we visited
Bobcor/Stephens after the convention to look for a Series 4 spider. Very
friendly, a good welcome, and tour of the facility. The Alfa prices seem
quite high, but there's no knowing what the actual transaction price is
after negotiation. They had a Spider and GTV6 for sale at the convention
with medium quality repaint and heavy tar undercoating but I don't believe
this is typical of all of their offerings. Friends who used to live in the
area said that Richard Stephens has a very good reputation for Alfa work.

George Schweikle
Lexington, KY