[alfa] Car plastic

Alfisti,

I figured out why my trip meter will not reset on my
Milano.  The little tongue that sticks out and catches
the reset button is broken off.  It is a good break
and can probably be glued back in place.  I just
cannot find the right glue.  I have tried Devcon
cement, Devcon plastic cement, epoxy, and all purpose
pipe cement for pvc, abs, and someother type of pvc.
None of them did much of anything.  Nothing seems to
melt the plastic.  What is this stuff made of!!?  You
guys have any suggestions for glue or other fix?

Thanks,
Tim Spruill
Baton Rouge, LA
'87 Milano Plat