Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 13:02:23 +0100
From: "Tim Hancock" <timhancock@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Wolfsteel Spider Sills-Anybody used them?

A spider owner here in the UK contemplating a sill rebuild has come across
Wolfsteel Spider Sills of Vermont. Has anyone any knowledge of this product
for rebuilding the sills of Spiders, as I am given to understand the system
they make has significant differences to the stock Alfa rebuild. Anyone
wildly
pro or anti out there? Any info appreciated.

Tim Hancock   Boston UK

164TS
164Super (Had drivers door apart today chasing non-operation of central
locking. It locks, but won't unlock. No joy I'm sorry to say)