Re: [alfa] Spider In Tank Fuel Pump

Hi John:

Here's a reprint of a post which aptly addresses your questions:

> Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:00:39 +0000
> From: JeffreyOlson@domain.elided
> Subject: In-tank pump filter source for Bosch F.I. spider?
>
> Anyone have a part number or a source OR an alternative for
> the sock-type
> filter on the in-tank pump for a Bosch F.I. Spider?

The fuel pump can be rebuilt with Delco EP-254. The strainer that fits on the bottom is Delco TS-7. The EP-254 fits perfectly, except you have to use the stock alfa rubber hose as it steps up to half an inch. The TS-7 is T shaped.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City

If it works, don't thank me, as I haven't tried it yet, but kept Russ' post just in case.

Regards.

Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's