From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Jeff
Clark
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2004 12:57 PM
To: alfa@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Re:91 Spider speakers

>  Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 18:03:45 EDT From: Wiskas42@domain.elided
>  Subject: [alfa] 91 Spider  speakers
>
>  Hello All, Can anyone recommend speakers that will fit in
>  the rear parcel shelf factory opening that will have a
>  decent amount of Base. I have a  Kenwood Receiver and the
>  speakers sound a bit tinny. Thanks, Tony

Data point:
I've been using Infinity Kappa's ( 5.25 front, 4 in the parcel shelf
) - in my '82 Spider.
The Base is reasonably good sitting in the garage, not moving, no motor.
Start down the driveway though, and deterioration ( aural ) from that
happy state begins....

jeff
...hey, just turn it up!

---