[alfa] Re:91 Spider speakers

 Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 18:03:45 EDT From: Wiskas42@domain.elided
 Subject: [alfa] 91 Spider  speakers

 Hello All, Can anyone recommend speakers that will fit in
 the rear parcel shelf factory opening that will have a
 decent amount of Base. I have a  Kenwood Receiver and the
 speakers sound a bit tinny. Thanks, Tony
Data point:
I've been using Infinity Kappa's ( 5.25 front, 4 in the parcel shelf ) - in my '82 Spider.
The Base is reasonably good sitting in the garage, not moving, no motor.
Start down the driveway though, and deterioration ( aural ) from that happy state begins....

jeff
...hey, just turn it up!