[alfa] Spider trunk lid and gas tank FS

Alfisti,

I have just posted a trunk lid for a spider on ebay.
It was supposed to go on my '71 spider, but I never
got around to it.

I am also going to sell a gas tank for the same '71
spider.  I only want about $75.00US plus shipping for
the tank.  If anyone wants/needs one let me know
before I list it in the next couple days.

Just wanted to give the digesters a head start.

Thanks,
Tim Spruill
Baton Rouge, LA
'87 Milano Plat