[alfa] GTV-6 voltage drops

Thanks to some help from the digest, I figured out how to use my new oscilloscope, and it appears that I don't have a bad diode in my alternator, as I previously suspected. So I took some voltage measurements and it seems like I have a significant voltage drop problem, much like last week's Spider discussion. With engine not running, I see 12.0V at the big terminal block where the 8 gauge wire from the alternator meets the wires running to the battery and the fusebox. Fuse #5 to ground shows 11.9V. Fuse #6 (ignition switched) to ground shows only 10.4V. With the engine running at 1000RPM (all accessories off) these numbers become 14.5, 14.2, and 13.0, respectively. With all the accessories on at 1000RPM, these numbers are 12.1, 11.8, and 10.8. If I don't hold it at 1000RPM, it idles really low (as it has a tendency to do) and I only see 11.8, 11.2, and 10.2, respectively. It would seem that there is an unusually large drop across the ignition switch, but why am I losing so much between the terminal block and the fusebox?

Thanks,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6