[alfa] Looking for recent Cammisa Motors customers (San Francisco area)

San Francisco-area Digesters: I just got a letter from Cammisa announcing
their new Service Manager named "Sean".

Does anybody know what happened to Ron and does anybody have any experience
with this new guy? Is anything else of interest happening with the front
office or their mechanics?

I thought Ron was great, both technically and as a business guy. He knows his
cantankerous 24v Timing Belts and, despite their high prices, he gave me a
break now and then, like the last time I was in there and my bill was half of
what the car is worth...

Any info to share? I would consider following him to another shop.

Karl in Sunnyvale