Re:[alfa] Bazooka "Fart" tube

Maybe not the ultimate in bass quality, but as everyone knows, sound accuracy in a convertible is not going to happen and what I would like to get is some low end bass response that is convenient to remove when I really need space.

Had a Miata with the factory sensory sound system that had a bass vibrating device that was fitted in the lower back of the seats (and yes, with the tweeters in the headrest). It was quite a therapetic effect! I took the power from that and used it for my Bazooka tube that fitted neatly in the trunk and the bass response was much better.

Granted a bass tube in an open air environment won't rattle my teeth but I will experiment and see what works best.