[alfa] ES30/SZ

Just a few things to add about the SZ. The engine as it was in the SZ/RZ was not
used in any other Alfa Romeo. It was the most powerful of the SOHC 12 valve 3.0
V6 engines, and made use of Motronic engine management. The compression went up
from 9.0:1 to 10.0:1. The 24 valve 3.0 V6 engines were slightly more powerful
though.

The real draw of the SZ for many was the handling ability. It was able to pull
1.1g - a stunning figure even today. The styling probably would polarise
opinions, I for one am very taken with it. Overall, I love it, but then I must
admit to being quite biased - the last RWD coupe from Alfa Romeo (until the 8C
and Brera), and you could see it as the ultimate version of my own GTV6.

Ciao

Zak