[alfa] GTV6 Project for sale in Bend Oregon

Hello,

I have a 1981 GTV6.
The car is rust and dent free, all the glass is good and the interior is
fair.
The drive shaft components are all nearly new and the trans shifts fine with
no synchro
problems. The engine is out of the car and apart. I have tons of new parts
for the engine
including all of the gaskets, valve guides, and bearings.
Make it your project, or use it for parts.

Make Offer.

Call David at 541-350-1028 anytime. I want to sell the whole car, please do
not ask me to part
it out.

I also have 2 Alfetta GTV's. One is straight and has little rust, the other
is for parts.
The nicer body needs an exhaust manifold, a column switch, and a master
cylinder. The parts
car has a European 2 piece manifold, a good column switch and other useful
items.
Make Offer on the set of two.

Call David at 541-617-9155 The cars are in Bend Oregon.

C.O.EuroMoto
740 S.E. 9th Street #9 Bend Oregon
541-617-9155
http://www.europeanmotorcycles.net