[alfa] re: Biodiesel

Is this paper online? I'd like to read it. I'm particularly curious if they tried sunflower oil. Research at Carnegie Mellon (which involved hundreds of thousands of miles put on various vehicles) indicated that sunflower oil didn't need any of the additives that other vegetable fuels required. Unfortunately I can't cite a paper because the professor doing this research passed away last year before publishing this particular detail, but that's what he told me in May 2003.

-Joe