[alfa] Re: ES30 import and some emissions

At 9:47 PM +0000 5/26/04, alfa-digest wrote:
Personally, I think the emissions would not be all that hard- if you install the
Platinum catalyst/ exhaust system on a ES30, then they will be idential as a
system, so you should be good to go.

That's already been done for you--all ES30's were fitted with the exhaust system from the USA-spec Milano, or so I've read. Although I suppose that many have been modified over the course of their lives.

-Joe