[alfa] Re:Speaker Placement

For my 79 Spider:

I am putting my 6.5" Polk speakers in the standard footwells and will not place
6x9s in the parcel shelf area where the PO did. I am rebuilding the shelf and will
not have the holes there anymore.

My receiver will be the Sony F5005X ($125 on Ebay) which has a Dynamic Soundstage
Organizer (DSO) which raises the sound stage to the desired location!
Haven't installed yet. Hopefully the speakers will not sound like they are coming
from my feet.

Another option is to wire a 10in Bazooka tube to the parcel shelf area for extra
bass and store it in the trunk while parked.

Rod