Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 20:34:27 -0700
From: "V. Lalo Ruiz" <vlruiz@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Milano Engine Mounts

Ok, I've checked with just the usual suppliers:

IAP
Centerline
Alfa Parts (Norman)
Vick's
DiFatta
Linea Rossa
Couldn't find Alfa Bill's contact info

And Milano engine mounts are about as rare as an Alfa with a good
second gear
synchro.  Does anyone know of a source for the right and left side
engine
mounts?

Thanks.

- -Lalo