[alfa] Maserati, Ferrari, Alfa comparison Alfa Content Parts Sharing

The "Federalized" E-type Jaguar (the one where they completely ruined
looks of the car  with the raised headlights and the clumsy, redesigned
rear-end) always looked to me like it had the same tail light
assemblies as the first generation Giulia GT/GTV/GTA (also known as
step-nose Berties). I could be wrong about it actually being the same
assembly, but I thought that they resembled GTV/GTA tail lights in
1968, and I think that now.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'