[alfa] Re Free Spica parts

I was almost overwhelmed by replies to my offer of the parts. You all made
me feel guilty that I was thinking of trashing them. I have replied to the
first two folks in the line. If you are one of the people that replied,
please do not be insulted if I haven't got back to you. I will go to the
Ciao,
Ed Prytherch, Columbia SC