[alfa] FS: Milano clutch assembly $300

I'm parting out my 87 Milano. One of the items I have already removed from the car is the clutch. It has less than 100 miles on it. I bought this complete assembly from Centerline for $500+. I'm looking to get $300 + shipping for it. I also have the old clutch which I would also include if you think you want it.

At the moment I am also looking to sell any interior or engine parts. Just ask if there is anything you need. The transaxle and the steering race are
already sold.