[alfa] oil leak source

I have a 74 GTV.  I recently noticed some oil on the floor of my garage under
the differential of the car.  The amount on the floor is small but looking
under the car the bottom of the differential has some oil on it as well as
what appears to have been some "spraying" of oil to the right (passenger
side)
of the differential on the axle and various components on the passenger side
rear of the car.  The bolts on the bottom of the differential are not loose.
I will try and clean it up this weekend and look for the source but would
appreciate any pointers to likely places.

Eric