Re: [alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #105

According to numerous reports I have read, The new Mercedes "E" class cars
are faster accelerating with the 3.x liter diesel engine than they are with
the 3.X liter gasoline engine as well as being much more fuel efficient
(that is, in miles per gallon regardless of fuel pricing games)

Gwynne Spencer