[alfa] Spica parts

Hi, Ed:

 I'd happily pay shipping for the parts you mentioned. Please don't throw
them away! Wes will be ecstatic to get even a partial set of the tube
clamps, and the injector tubes themselves are getting harder to find.
Please let me know, I'll drop a check in the mail or hit you with a
PayPal payment soonest.

                                                Thanks,

                                                Pat Hood, Seattle

                                               Feeding Wes all the parts