[alfa] Free SPICA parts

I have a set of steel tubes that connect to the injectors + most of the
clamps. I also have an idle air manifold that has a broken clamp but may be
useable and an air box for a GTV. I could ship the manifold for about $2.
The cost of shipping the tubes by UPS will depend upon destination - maybe
$10. The air box would be a bit more. Let me know if you want them,
otherwise they will go in the trash.
Ed Prytherch, Columbia SC
79 Spider
73 GTV