	From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf
Of
	Ciao89@domain.elided
	Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2004 4:19 PM
	To: alfa@domain.elided
	Subject: [alfa] Car dolly

	Does anyone own or has used a car dolly?  My new garage allows room
for my
	Alfa and I'd like to put it on these dollies and move it into the
corner, so
	can get all the cars in the garage.

	I'd love to hear what you all know about these things and where to
get them.

	Thanks in advance.

	Elizabeth
	ciao89@domain.elided