RE: [alfa] Car dolly

Yup, there are basically two different styles.

The cheaper ones require the use of a floor jack to place the car on the
dolly. Ok for long term storage, but a real PITA if you use and move the
car(s) regularly.

IMHO a better option are the Gojak. These allow you to place the car on the
dolly and move it without the use of a floor jack. I've been using a pair of
these for years now and they are quick and easy. You really only need two of
them. I usually place them under the rear wheels and I can easily move a car
around the shop by myself.

I imagine if you were to use four, you would really need two people.

I can't seem to find an "official" website but they are described pretty
well here:

http://aclifts.com/Accessories/gojak.asp

A quick search turns the best price here:

http://www.sjdiscounttools.com/gocarjast.html

HTH,

Jeff