[alfa] re Anglia.

Since I was born I was told that English cars are crap...

A few months ago I bought a long desired car in the form of an Italian Formula Junior.
A lovely 1963 Foglietti Rear Engine disc braked Fromula Junior (works car ex Brambilla and Ascari jr.).

It is powered by a Ford 109E Cosworth Richardson 1100cc Engine, which is very far away related to the anglia engine (only with a claimed 125bhp at 9000rpm).
Beside the confusion of a car with both metric and unf bolts (and not like an old Giulietta only on brake parts) The first thing which packed up was the Lucas starter..... Grrrr.

Quote from my dad: don't say I did not warn you....

Thom