[alfa] Ferrari valuations vs Alfas

I think this could be a endless subject for nearly all involved.  But,
when I was poking around the notion of getting a GT4,  back in 1996,
(passed up a good running 1974 Euro version for a mere 10,500,  no
kidding.),  I went into the Ferrari mailing lists and local Ferrari
dealerships to gain as much info as possible.  I think I did gain,  and
decided against it.  Yet,  this is one of those situations  that if
someone wants one,  they should do it and find out for themselves.

And,  like Andrey Watry,  I also went down the Dino Coupe road.
Purchased in 2000,  its been a very reliable car that is fun to drive
and is definitely designed with the old school Ferrari engineers.
Others who don't know the car treat it as a exotic.  Maybe all that
should be enough,  yet,   I will be offering the car on Ebay in a couple
weeks,  all to raise cash,  for another Alfa 1750 GTV.

Like John H says,  enjoy yours....

Ciao,  Jay