[alfa] Re: Alfa, Jaguar, Ferrari

I own 2 Alfas and a Jaguar and I would like to own a Ferrari and Maserati one day. Most probably a 308 GT4, 308 GTB or a 330 GT 2+2 (still a fairly affordable front V12).

I would buy a clean late model BiTurbo Maserati.

To own one production example of each of the Great Grand Prix manufacturers has been my car collecting goal throughout my life.

Never considered a Lotus as their cars didn't blow any wind up my skirt.
And I have always liked the BRM Grand Prix cars of the '60s but as they didn't build production cars...

Just my thoughts,
Roger

> From: owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided (alfa-digest)
> Date: 2004/05/21 Fri AM 03:26:12 GMT
> To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
> Subject: alfa-digest V10 #99

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment with a content-type header it could not parse.]