[alfa] Jag vs Alfa ve Ferrari

The recent posting that an Alfisti bought a Jaguar because it was a good highway cruiser bothered me a bit. He SHOULD have test-drove a 24v 164. If he included an analysis of why a 24V 164 would not have worked equally well, or better, I would not be compelled to light-up my flamethrower in defense of my big Alfalfa.

All in fun (maybe)

Karl
Silicon Valley
1995 164LS (my daily driver since May 1995)