[alfa] Return of the prodical 164.

Interesting to read some of the opinions on various GT cars. I just forked out
considerable expense on seals and belts for my 24V Super. The car is now back
on the road and running like a gem. All though I dont mind the look of the jag
coupe it is a big heavy thirsty girl indeed and I would question its comfort
over a late model 164. I just drove the 164 from Sydney to Melbourne in
pouring rain and averaged 10 Liters  per 100 Kilometres doing 110KPH with
cruise control all the way. I had the heater on, the electric seat warmer and
even managed a snooze on the leather electric passenger seat folded all the
way back like a bed. The car is quiet, sure footed and I dont get gassed like
some of my other alfa's. And also the jag is British! For me there's your
answer.
Cheers,
Dean