[alfa] Re: Berlina T-fitting

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions. As Andrew said, my Berlina is indeed converted to Webers (though I am considering going back to Spica for emission control reasons -- and because I love mechanical fuel injection), and that's why there is a t-fitting on the heater hose in the first place. This weekend, I hope to find time to pull the fitting from the car and see exactly what's what, because I've only been eyeballing so far. Some of you have contacted me to say you may have the proper part for me, and I won't truly know until I get it off the car, so until then, thanks again!

-James
1969 Alfa Romeo 1750 Berlina
1981 Fiat Pininfarina Spider 2000
1983 Mercedes-Benz 240d (oh, wait ... that's not Italian!)