[alfa] Re: A step up from Alfa (Ferrari)

Let me suggest a car that is definately a step up and won't break your bank account to purchase. Though finding someone to take PROPER care of it can be difficult.

After more than 20 years of owning Alfas my wife and I were looking for something more. A car that was fairly exotic, comfortable, "different", would give us the grand touring comfort that our Alfas can't so we bought an '83 Jaguar HE XJ-S. Wow! What a car! That V-12 is one sweet motor (I do all of my own work so...). As "Road & Track" said about it during a review "one of the finest sporting conveyance's known to man".

We still have our Alfas though my spider does give me a sore ass once in a while and the GTV-6 is a great GT, but that XJ-S is so comfortable!

Roger an Alfa Romeo AND Jaguar man

> From: owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided (alfa-digest)
> Date: 2004/05/20 Thu PM 05:42:30 GMT
> To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
> Subject: alfa-digest V10 #96

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment with a content-type header it could not parse.]