[alfa] On the topic of car audio

fellow alfisti

I kinda gave up on originality. But I promised my mechanic I'd stick to
just one amp, and so far I've kept that promise.
http://spider.noshirtnoshoes.net/4kq/install/
in other news, if anybody could tell me what goes into fuse number 4 on
a '78 Spider, I would be greatly appreciative. Here's the symptoms:
Generat light comes on, console gauges stop working, but otherwise
everything goes fine. The only part of the audio not on its own circuit
is the iPod, which connects to the cigarette lighter adapter, but I
don't believe that's doing it. I haven't gotten under to check if I
nicked a wire or not, but right now I'm assuming that's what it is.
Also haven't gotten a chance to check the charge to see if it's just
the light or if there's actually something with the alternator. This
just happened on the way home from school (finished the intrusive part
of the install two days ago), but I still may have jostled something on
Empire Grade. Anyway... gimme opinions on the new system if you want,
and on the (probably related) electrical issue if you can.

thanks
Ben
'78 Spider (tunes are goin' until the battery dies)