[alfa] Berlina tee ftgs

Hi, All:  I've not been carefully following this thread, but it sounds
like the author is talking about a tee in the coolant line of the heater
of his Berlina. Last Winter I repaired my Berlina's heater, and I used a
5/8" (I think) piece of copper tube to jump the hoses together while I
was repairing the core so i could drive the car. Sounds like one could
easily solder the desired fitting from 5/8" copper water fittings with a
simple propane torch, silver solder and minimalist skills.
HTH                                                    Pat Hood, Seattle'67
Super 1600, '67 Super 2 Liter, '72 Berlina Iniezieone, '90 Spider Grad